Friday, May 22, 2009

An update

Over a month and I haven't posted.  There went that resolve.  Well, mostly I have not been taking pictures of my projects but I have been busy.  I have some to share with you today.
First is this resist painting I did of my Dad.  I got the instructions from http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=301135.0 and while mine is no where near as good as the example.  I had great fun trying it and learning the instructions from her.


I am now working on a couple of others.

Also I have a couple pages from my moleskin notebook that I wanted to share.  Another thing that I have not been keeping up everyday but fun nonetheless.




Next I have a project I have been working on while watching TV.  Just something to keep my hands busy. I have come to a halt because 1.  I ran out of the hexagons that I am using to baste the fabric onto and 2.  I need more colors.  I was going to make it red white and blue, but that is so cliché that I want to make it all different.  I am really bad at random.  Working on it!



This is a key fob I made as my Clemson University bottle opener keyring finally fell off and I used the orange color to find my keys in the bottom of my purse. (if there was enough light of course). 


Well that is about it really.  No, I am kidding there is lots more.  Just need to drag the camera around the house some.


No comments:

Post a Comment