Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MIA

It has been so long since I posted and nothing much has changed really. I haven't been working on anything and I have finished nothing except more reading. Churning through book after book. I have been on the lookout for several books and I haven't been able to find them at the library or the bookstore. There are still lots to find in the library and there are a couple coming out in the next month that I will get so I am looking forward to those.
Easter was fun. We went to an Ice Hockey game and our team won. Then on Easter Sunday we had a good lunch at Logans. The Easter bunny did not join our house, but Meghan got a little something from me. I bought her a new DS game. Since she is 11 I figured she was still young enough to enjoy something.
Troy and I have been told by the doctor that we need to do something about our Triglycerides. This is not good news for either of us, as we both eat poorly. Troy doesn't much like vegetables and I like bread and potatoes too much. I also know that I do not exercise enough. I bought a CD at the store to dance off the weight. HA. I haven't looked at it yet though. I don't know why I find it so hard to move.
Meghan is home sick today. Sinus and sore throat and all that. I am going to call the doctor in a few minutes and see if I can get her in to see him. She sounds pretty poorly.
Well that is all I have for now, pity full I know. Hopefully I can cure that today.


No comments:

Post a Comment