Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Want to Make Beads

     Saturday, Holiday weekend, nothing going on.  We might watch the fireworks from the driveway again tomorrow. It is a pretty good view.  I don't like being out there because I am a bug magnet and uncomfortable for a week at least after being bitten.  Last year I  had a blanket covering everything  but my head and feet and I still got attacked.
     I really should study the muscles we have covered so far for Bio.  There are a lot of new words to learn and I am not going to like this test at all.
     So I have some really old bead pictures to post to get me in the mood for starting up the torch. 

This is a vessel I made and attached sterling wire and chain to hold the lid in place.  I really liked how the colors worked out.

These organic beads are some of my favorite to make.  Unfortunately right now I  am missing one of the key colors.

This is one of my first boro hearts.  (Thank you Mr. Smiley).  I really haven't gotten the whole striking thing down with the harder glass but I wear this necklace a lot.


These discs are really fun to make too.  I am going to do something with them soon.  When I have a free moment (Ha ha).

So that is just a few of the pictures I have, I have to take some more pictures of the newer beads and the jewelry I have made this year.  Maybe a few hours in the shed with the torch will be good therapy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment